Tree Frog Ring - Silver
"Ribbet!" Not all tree frogs live in trees! This ring rendition of the iconic rain-forest amphibian will sit snugly atop your finger. Its webbed feet have been designed to embrace the natural curvature of the finger, simultaneously hiding the shank from plain view. Can you hear its ribbeting call?
• Sterling Silver .925
• Antique finish
• Made to order in NYC
Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
The forest is a place where life thrives. It is a magical unexplored realm full of peace, serenity and mysterious creatures dwelling deep in the shadows. Our Forest Fauna collection sheds light on some of the most marvelous wildlife that roams this diverse biome.
Inspired by their strength, courage and vulnerability, we reimagined these woodland creatures with a bold and daring approach of low-poly geometry. Exceptionally crafted with every detail in mind, the featured pieces are emblems that manifest the spirit and essence of animals they represent.
- The inside of this ring has been exceptionally designed to incorporate the Vvilk logo. The custom polygonal interior is otherwise hollow to reduce weight and ensure a light, comfortable wear.
- Every piece is oxidized and carefully hand polished for an antique finish.
- All of our rings are scaled proportionally, which means that the larger the shank size the larger the animal head.
- We carefully hand finish all Vvilk pieces one at a time and therefore, no two are identical. Every item is an individual creation and may have natural variations that are not product flaws, but minor distinctions inherent in the manufacturing of jewelry products. It’s what makes our pieces truly unique!
- The piece comes in a custom jewelry box, made out of reclaimed wood. All our boxes are handcrafted and one of a kind! While every box is unique, feel free to reach out to us if you'd like to further personalize yours and we will do our best to make it happen.
- Please don't hesitate to message us with any questions or inquiries!
No customer reviews for the moment.